About panel builder32 setup

John shui

Hello everyone,
My Panelview 600 and ML1500 are connected by AIC+ module. This HMI and PLC works well together. Now I hook up my laptop with AIC+ module by 1747-cp3 cable. But I can't get my laptop connected by 1747-PIC/AIC+ Driver. Following is how I install the panelbuilder32.
1.I already installed my Rslogix Micro in my laptop with Rslinx classic (Revision 2.57.00) to work for Micrologix 1500/1400. However, when I install Panelbuilder32 to my laptop, there is a reminder popped out: latest Rslinx already installed. So I skipped installing Rslinx to my laptop to avoid overwriting the existing one . Is that right?
2. Why the computer didn’t ask for factory talk code to activate the panelbuilder32? Did it use the old active factory Talk which I used for Rslogix Micro instead of the new one in my red envelope?
3. When I ran the Rslinx Classic, the Operate System reminded me “Fatal error initialized with PIC device driver”. What’s wrong for my installation about panelbuilder32?
4. The Operate System of my laptop is XP Pro with Pack2. I updated it to Pack3 in order to install panelbuilder32 software: 2711-ND3. But it doesn’t work. Do I need to uninstall the updating program and come back to Pack2?

Thanks for any help