will 2094-ac16-am03-s with 1 module down work?

mike_dr

the L43 logix controller is connected to 2094-ac16-am03-s IAM and,two 2094-AM02 and 2094-AM03 but one AM02 module does not show any transition phase at all but has logic power (dot at led) on. I didn't define the unresponsive (AM02) module in rslogix 5000 and just powered up the 3 servos (using MSO) except the unresponsive one and got another problem at AM03 which is motordata: invalid attribute value. is it because of the one (possibly) broken module or this is an another isolated problem. the AM02 module's Rx Tx port is not connected anymore. Highly Appreciate veteran's help because I am just a newbie.

Last edited:
There is also another error which I think is possibly related to the motordata error of AM03.The IAM module comm status is blinking red then yellow(?) and the drive status is red. I have checked about baud rates, auto detect communication rate. the motor feedback and the cable to the servo of the unresponsive AM04 module is unplugged so that it would seem to be non-existent. Is that wrong?

Do I have to use MSF then MSO to update motordata which I did not change from the start? Although I just copied everything from the recent program in the controller, everything is the same except I removed the AM02 module and deleted any instruction related to the axis. Thanks again to the response

turns out LIM wasnt enabling drives due to faulted kinetix module so the solution to enable the working ones was to short the contactor enable pins of AM16-m03. ~~