Transmation 1040 calibrator

DMP

D
Picked up a Transmation 1040 for a song only to find that the rechargable battery had been clipped out. Anyone got a 1040 ?

Mine has red and green wires from the PCB assembly hanging, a yellow wire comming from the 110 vac / ??? xfmr CT loose.

I'm thinking the batteries are C cell's.

Dave

I have a 1045. ( It MAY be the same as the 1040). It has 4
1.2v (600ma) rechargable batteries. They are hooked up in series. let me know if this helps...

battery for 1040

my instruction book shows Model 1040 red wire plus , black/green negative, black series wire from bottom of batteries!Voltage across the secondary of the charging system is between 8 and 15 vac.Hope that helps!

Similar Topics

Does anyone have a schematic for a Transmation 1045 milliamp calibrator? Hidden in the filing cabinet? Dan
Replies
Views
i so far finished my ladder programming in unitronics V1040 plc and created a webpage to use in raspberry pi to view the same HMI screen in my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. First of all - I am no programming expert. I do basic programming with a few different brands, but I get a little lost in the...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a cable pin out diagram to connect the Nematron PowerView touch screen via the RS232 port on a Mitsubishi AJ71UC24 card. I can connect...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a relatively cheap thermocouple calibrator. Something we can plug the thermocouples on our machines into to verify their accuracy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom