advancedhmi adressing a slc 5/04 through ethernet bridge

trapelj

does anyone know if there is a way to address a slc 5/04 through dh+ over an ethernet bridge. i have several processors running on a dh+ network tied into a controllogix bridge for my ethernet connection. i can view all of the proccessors but am unsure of the addressing and comms driver needed for the AdvancedHMI software.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.o_O

Similar Topics

I would like to temporarily install AdvancedHMI on the same computer as FactoryTalk View SE. I am waiting for another contractor to finish the FTV...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone has used an M221 controller and successfully connected to AdvancedHMI
Replies
Views
MessageDisplayByValue question is there a way to embed a tag value in the messages of the MessageDisplayByValue function ??? Similar to what is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have been switching between 2017 and 2019, all depending on which one i found more stable, at the moment I use 2019 I was just...
Replies
Views
I tried to use AdvancedHMI as a Modubius Client and it does poll the data from a Modbus server. But I am unable to use AdvancedHMI as a server...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom