Latest Version of Panelbuilder.

jC.

Hi,
I have a 2711-M3A18L1 Series A FRN 4.48 and it's hanging on the "Copyright 1993-2010 blah blah etc etc.." screen. I was going to reflash the firmware, but my PV32 disk only has FRN 4.41 on it.

Where can I get 4.48 from?

Cheers.

EDIT: I have version 3.82.01.451 of Panelbuilder32

Last edited:
PanelBuilder32 3.83 is the latest version. The only place I was able to find the 4.48 Firmware was on the RA/AB Knowledgebase Article 25367.

Stu....

PanelView Standard firmware is always bundled with PanelBuilder32 software; there was one last minor revision to PanelBuilder32 version 3.83, so it must have contained that firmware.

Did the terminal fail like this in service, or out of the box ?

You can get PanelBuilder32 via the main RA software web update site or from Rockwell Automation Technical Support in Australia.

Unfortunately you need Techconnect to view the Article. However, if you have your PanelBuilder32 Serial Number, and know who it is registered to. You should be able to Download Version 3.83 from the Link that Ken gave.

Stu....