RSView Enterprise File Viewer Column meanings?

jsteinm1

I'm using Data Log Models in FTView SE to log tags at given intervals and then using RS View Enterprise File Viewer to open the .dat files. I'm wondering what the STATUS column codes mean. I am getting some that have U's and E's, and I don't believe its logging correctly. I can't find this info anywhere on Rockwell's knowledge base either.

Also, if anyone knows, I'd also like to know what the MILLITM (time in milliseconds?) MARKER and INTERNAL columns mean.

Thanks!

I'm using Data Log Models in FTView SE to log tags at given intervals and then using RS View Enterprise File Viewer to open the .dat files. I'm wondering what the STATUS column codes mean. I am getting some that have U's and E's, and I don't believe its logging correctly. I can't find this info anywhere on Rockwell's knowledge base either.

Also, if anyone knows, I'd also like to know what the MILLITM (time in milliseconds?) MARKER and INTERNAL columns mean.

Thanks!

I am collecting this info from the help file that comes with my project, which I believe will be available in your project probably under online books user guide in chapter called sharing data with other windows applications or similar naming.

If you can access your help files you can confirm, I think what I write below.

Now I only have available to me at home RSView 32 the predecessor of FTView .
In RSView the status U means uninitialized data was collected, and E means an error occured during the collection of the data.

The milli time is the exact time the data was aquired to the milli second, which is normally only shown if you require that order of accuracy in your time stamp.