No MPI and still "No other active partner can be found"

Einstein_86

Hello

I am trying to "Monitor" the execution of my PLC program, i dont have MPI or hardware at all, i just try to do this using the simulator, but when i click "Blocks" then PLC--> Download it gives me this famous error, although when i tried it with the sample project "ZEBRA" that exists in the SIMATIC Manager library (as indicated in the help of the PLCSIM", it could download successfully and run the monitoring !!

I dont know what makes it different among my program and the sample program !
Please help

What did you call your program, CAMEL ? :)

Post a screen shot showing your project in Simatic manager, my example below:

exc.jpg

Re

Please find it attached. My program is only one func. and it's still the first part & i wanted to check it before i proceed and build up the rest.

Re

Well, it's okay now I can run the MONITOR.

I have been checking for the differences between my program and the sample program when i discovered that sample program has a different MPI address from mine, when i changed mine it worked !
As i dont have any hardware i never thought the problem would be in a hardware configuration but that was it.

Thank you so much for your time and care.