1747sn to 1794IE8

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know of an AB publication for RIO BTW/BTR
to the 1794IE8, The only literature I find on AB site is PLC-3
& PLC-5 I am using 1747SN, I have used RIO before with the 1794 ASB but not BTR/BTW to an anilog unit. I have used them with panelview..............Thanks

Thanks, I am using an L532 SER. E so I use the BTR & BTW function block
I think they are correct but I am not sure about the bits set in control block of BTW......need to do more research

Thanks, I am using an L532 SER. E so I use the BTR & BTW function block
I think they are correct but I am not sure about the bits set in control block of BTW......need to do more research

That is a recent Processor. I am sure it is in the Manual, but if you look at the Instruction Help in RSLogix500, one of the three Help Pages describes the Control Status Bits.

Stu....