Citect scada help

andrea85

Hi Guys

Hope all r fine, i have a scada citect workstation running a live program, but the condition of the workstation is very bad and shall collapse any moment, it has lot of hardware problems.So i am thiniking to set up a new Dell poweredge server with 2003 server application, i installed citect and created a new project by the same name as the old system,i copied the old workstations citect program codes from inside the project folder and pasted into the new servers C:\project folder\citect\user\xxxxxx. when i compile it is not working with compile errors like tag already defined.i have set up alarm,trend servers and cluster, there are 10000 errors.so i tried to load the backup file taken from the old workstation and restore it to the new server, it also doesnt work. can any one help me with this issue, or can u recommend me what all steps to follow to make a copy of the old system.

Last edited: