PLC program sample

mallorz

I am a student attending a two year program to become an automated packaging technician. I'm into the second year and am currently enrolled in a Basic PLCs course. I have an assignment where I am to find an example of a PLC program and pinpoint certain areas on it (process variables, systems tasks). I've done multiple searches, but have not came up with any samples of a program that include some sort of description as to what the application is for. I don't need anything big, but if anyone knows where I can locate a program to view and print out it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Great site

Automation direct.com and Ron Beaufort's site (search for him on this site)
These are a great site for the beginner that show examples and explain what is happening.I visit the first site daily along with this site.I am still in the early learning stages less then 60hrs actual time with programing (or trying to).If you watch the videos it is a wealth of information. The more you read the more you learn.