convert please RSS and MK4 files

chanal

need help converting this file:confused:
HOMEWORK! HOMEWORK! HOMEWORK!

but what i really need is to actually view this file on my computer screen...is this possible...my PRINTER IS OUT OF INK..duh...not good timing of courseo_O

also does anyone know how to convert a MK4 file...its for rhino robitics

THANK YOU THANK YOU!:p

i have to perform this often as i put my program from PLC Lab on my flash drive and take it home. We have to work in teams and its often easier for me to go home...convert...and work from there on my own time....

Im a field electrican "master" but have hell of a time with this PLC "stuff" lol....

MK4 is a Rhino Robot file....Robotics class is a little better for me but still searching for a conversion for that too:geek: