Hello agian.

controlconcepts

Lifetime Supporting Member
First off I would like to thank all ( Ron,jstolaruk,Gil47,sthompson) who have helped me on my last posts. your help solved my problems and have not posed to give a thank you... so now here is my next question. A similar one that has been asked be-four. The post http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=45341

In witch i have build some of these and work very well for simulation.. so what I would like to do is the reverse! Use a 4-20 ma output to well (make things happen) such as a simple send 5 ma and 2 relays energize @ 6 ma 4 relays energize and so on.. I am good with the soldering but lack some electronics knowledge. Not sure if this is a difficult circuit to make but would like to try. I have searched on the subject and could not find anything pertaning to any kind of circuit Thanks again in advance

Than you for the reply and link. But it's more of a I want to learn how electronic circuit's are really doing what they do. I have some idea's for using the scaling of a 4-20 MA output to use as summation, granted this for my test lab so I like the idea of building more things... Thanks again