Micrologix 1000 out 6 is fixed.

siryova

Recently this Micrologix has problem with a out relay that not work and replace the relay (Omron) and now a transistor that activate other relay out ys shorted.

I want to replace de SMD transistor but search any information about it and no look, not blue print of PLC. I replace the PLC with new one but want to repair this for test at home.

Any suggestion.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, though plc is not related to my job, I'm interested in learing Allen Bradley SLC500. I installed program to my ML1000 and fixed...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a very old pit pump system running on Micrologix 1000. Now, whenever there is an alarm for high conductivity, we want that alarm...
Replies
Views
Looking at a Micrologix 1000 1761-L32AWA, I tried to connect using the 1761-CBL-PM02 through a Serial to USB converter (This setup was used...
Replies
Views
Hello All I am trying to convert a ML1000 program for use in a ML1400. I didn't create the original program & documentation is non existent...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom