Set a bit in a word - Unity Pro

moeen

Hi Gents, I am new to Unity Pro and have to work in Funciton block. I have worked extensively in ladder with Ge-Fanuc. I am trying to find an equivalent of BIT_SET_WORD in Ge, where you simply specify the word and the bit number that you want to set and it sets it. Is there an equivalent in Unity Pro FBD?

Moeen

try the FBD "SET" for OUT the address would be like this %MW1000.1

that would be address (word) 1000 bit 1

Or Tagname.5 which would be the word name, bit 5,

The sendthat thru an OR AND etc to completed the logic.

Chris

Similar Topics

I have a project where a Micro820 was supplied by another vendor. I need to read status of the outputs of the M820 via Ethernet/IP from my...
Replies
Views
I'm starting to learn some basic ladder logic. I'm on an AB Micrologix 1000 PLC. I'm wondering if the OTU instruction will work on an entire...
Replies
Views
I got problem to set a bit in a word with symbolic name. When I juse the DB adress its works( DB1.DBX4.3 := 1; ) Can somebody help me with the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am having a brain ache. What is the instruction to set a bit in a word, kinda like (set bit 2 of word D2) or (reset bit 2 of word D2). I...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to set a bit over an ethernet/IP network on an Allen-Bradley ControlLogix Series PLC from a Windows PC. We have a program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom