simulating plc's

genevieve

hey guys how do i simulate the performance of a plc using Matlab? am doing a project on simulation and there are PLCs involved

hey guys how do i simulate the performance of a plc using Matlab? am doing a project on simulation and there are PLCs involved
I would even say you'll have to start defining "the performance of a plc" before thinking about simulating it. You might even find it very difficult to compare PLCs if your definition of performance isn't well chosen.

Kind regards,

It would be much easier to simulate the performance of a PLC by using a PLC Simulator Program. There are many brands and types available, for different brands of PLC.

Similar Topics

is there any way to simulate PLC code for a honeywell HC900-C50 PLC. I need to add some code to a running PLC but I don't have a spare one that I...
Replies
Views
Hello guys! I had a earlier discussion about a simple encoder (http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=15464) but now I would like to...
Replies
Views
I want to study the PIDAT instruction autotuning in Omron CJ1M PLC. For that I want to simulate a process with deadtime and first order lag...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody , nice forum here.. I have a little question. I am new to PLC and I wanted to test a little example of plc on my pc. I am a student...
Replies
Views
Hi Do any of you have some experience with simulating a servo drive with Emulate3D? I have tried to research and thinking of a way to do it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom