AB alarm programming HELP

kam

Hi all,
I am using AB ML1200 PLC and Renu 4057 HMI. I want to flash a message, on HMI, which indicates the on going process. And also want to display a message in alarm screen.
Please help to sort out the problem.
You can mail me on [email protected]

Kam,

What is the problem? What message do you wish to display that indicates the "on-going process"? What does the alarm message warn about? What action do you want to take when the alarm shows?

Now back to the beginning: What is the programming problem for your AB MicroLogix 1200 PLC?

Hi Lancie,

Lets go with an ex.

Suppose I want to Flash a message "Down Proxi On" when Down Proximity on at Field. I have set B3:5/0 bit when Proxi on, and Tag this address to Message "Down Proxi On".
Now I want to Flash this message on Renu Make HMI - FP4057.
Can you please tell me how to flash that message?

Kam,
The 151 megabyte program is a little too large to download for casual help.

The datasheet says for Alarms:
"Real time and historical Alarms can be defined in FlexiPanels. User-friendly Alarm object can be defined on the display. Alarms can be real time or historical. Keys can be assigned to acknowledge Alarm, view, and scroll."
I am sure that you will be glad to know that these Alarm Objects are user-friendly! Keep plugging on.