Calculate Flow Rate m3/h by digital input pulses

gespro

Hi,

I've working in S7-200 project and i need to calculate the flow rate in m3/h by digital input pulses. I've configured the digital input to an high speed counter and have the following sample from siemens:

http://support.automation.siemens.c...tandard&viewreg=WW&load=treecontent#A28240393

The K factor of flow meter is 14.2

I will apreciete any ideias how to configure this to get the most exact flow rate expressed in m3/h

Similar Topics

I am doing some studying on Flow Measurements and stuck on this problem? A dp transmitter is calibrated 0 to 80 inH20 and transmits a 4 to 20 mA...
Replies
Views
How to calculate flow Rate of water and Steam ton per hour with pressure differential.
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application where I need to calculate the average incoming flow into a wet well cell for the past 30 mins by tracking the rate...
Replies
Views
Hello, I realize this is a PLC forum but thought I would get some good feedback for components by posting this question! We are using corrosive...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts,:) I have E&H flow meter (promag L400 ,5L4C4F, DN450) which has pulse o/p with these specs: Pulse width Adjustable:0.05 to 2000 ms...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom