HMI MP377 Chrashed while booting

Hello All,
My MP377 '12 touch HMI screen was stucked with message
Enabling update mode
Loading image from flash
No image found............
Waiting for image update.......

Another problem is i didnt know previous IP Address of this HMI. Only MAC Address.

I was tried make same procedure as siemens website did but at PROSAVE window only said Downloading in progress ... but actually there are no any progress at all.

I try to boot up HMI and press Update OS but have the same result.
just wondering about IP address at screen, is it very important? because i didnt know previous IP address at HMI.
Please help me

I guess the flash of your HMI was corrupted.

Did you indicate the proper information at ProSave to restore the flash? and is your ProSave the updated version for your HMI?

IP address is important to communicate with other devices (i.e. PLC) via Ethernet.

Do you know the network it was connected to, or even the PLC where it is connected? Using a Simatic Manager if it is S7-300 PLC can help you know the IP address of your HMI.

On the OS Update screen, tick the "Reset to factory settings".
In the lower part of the screen, a dialog will appear for setting the MAC address. ENter the MAC address of the device, and then start the OS Update.

There is a detailed description of the procedure in Prosave help.