micrologix 1400 ascii printing

hasabeanil

Hello,
I am printing some parameters using in-line direction([N7:0]).Value in N7:0 varies from 0 to 200. I want to print two leading zeros when value in N7:0 is 5.Is it possible while using in-line direction? Pl help

It's impossible to give you advice without seeing the actual Ladder Logic code you are using. Post screenshots or the *.RSS file.

I would add 1000 to your number (1005) then convert it to a string then take the right 3 digits ("005") and add it into your existing string.
I can't think of another way of getting the leading zeros.

Similar Topics

Hi I am new to the forum. I have a question regarding serial communications in the Micrologix 1400. I want to print a QR code, Barcode and...
Replies
Views
I apologize for the elementary content of my question. I have just started and I have been trying to do some of the examples in the manual, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Question straight up: if I have a micrologix 1400 with a value of 1234 in register N7:0, how can I convert that value to ASCII values and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to read ASCII weight from 2 scales into a single serial port on a MicroLogix 1400 using RS-485. I haven't seen any posts on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to get Allen Bradley Micrologix 1400 to send ASCII commands over a RS-485 2 wire connection. I can get PuTTy to communicate just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom