RSLinx and Wonderware problem

geragai

Hi there ...

I want ask about my HMI`s wonderware,I have 3 HMI`s,there are 2 as viewer and 1 as develop. 3 days a go, I found a problem at viewer1,the viewer1 is not working properly,all value`s at wonderware viewer has been lost,and shown message The RSLinx error. and then,I click the "don`t send" button but my RSlinx was shutdown. please help me,I have reinstalling OS twice but the problem still present.

or this viruses effect?

Regards,
Geragai

I'm going to assume Linx is the only I/O server you're using and that the server is running local on the viewer1 machine. Launch Linx and check your topic configuration. Make sure Linx is talking to your controllers and that the topic name matches exactly as it is entered in InTouch. If your I/O servers are local to the machine (Linx is configured on each viewer node to communicate with the controllers) then each instance of Linx must be configured properly. Where is your NAD server located relative to the viewer node? What version of InTouch and Linx are you running? Which operating system? Is Linx running as a service?

Walker

Dear wdreynolds1,

thanks for your response,I`ll check my topic configurations..for NAD server located at my develop PC (D:\NAD).Wonderware ver. 10, RSlinx professional V.2.42,windows XP prof SP2.MCAfee V.8.5i for antivirus.

but once I get viewer1 work after I reinstall the rslinx and Wonderware, but it was not long.:(

Thanks,
Geragai