CFC and D7_SYS library update

S7PP

Hi guys,

Please help if you are familiar with CFC.

I had an original code made by CFC V7.0. Now I'm updated it with CFC V7.1. I believe that the D7-SYS version is higher than before.

Now when I try to compile the code, it told me the library is not updated.

How to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Good Idea, Mark. I am not familiar at CFC at all, so I thought it might be a silly question. The solution is very simple:

For updating libraries go to the CFC-menu Options-Block types. After that you will see the window in which the left side shows libraries installed in your system directory (C:\Program files\Siemens\Step7\S7cfc\sdblocks\) and the right side will shows libraries imported into the project. So by selecting library on the left and press button "New version" you can update this library to the version, which is required by compiler.
Do the same with all other libraries which versions is different.

Hope it will be useful for somebody else.