Does AB 1734-EP PS occupy a slot in CLX IO Config?

wildswing

Hey fellas,

I've got a 1734 PointIO system that contains a few 1734-EP booster supplies mixed in with the other IO modules. When doing my IO configuration in RSL5000 (CLX L55) do these extra PSs occupy a slot number, or do I configure the IO modules as if the PSs weren't there?

On a POINT backplane, the 1734-EP24DC and -EPAC and -FPD modules do not communicate on the bus or take up a Slot number.

Only the Adapters (1734-AENT, -ADN, -ACN15) and POINT modules themselves have Slot numbers.

Similar Topics

Hi: I have been using this module for years for my testing. Now it does not work and have no idea how to fix this. Will be very grateful for your...
Replies
Views
I have two 1734-AENTR/B remote I/O racks attached to a 1769-L33ERM processor. Both racks are communicating; the inputs update in the PLC as...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom