1747-PIC 25p to 9p adapter pinout?

david90

I'm looking for the pinout of the 25p dsub to 9p dsub adapter. Please post it if you have it.

I tried googling for it but I couldn't find a diagram that I know for sure is for the adapter.

Thanks

Every DB25/DB9 adapter I've ever seen differed only in the gender, not the pinout. I've never even seen a null-modem DB25/DB9.

I've always used ordinary DB25/DB9 converters with the 1747-PIC. Remember, it's from the era of the IBM XT, when computers all had 25-pin serial ports.

so what you're saying is that the pinout diagram in my link above will work with the 1747-pic?

Very likely; that looks like a "straight through" DB25 to DB9.

With the 1747-PIC/AIC+ driver in RSLinx Classic the more important issue is the operating system and hardware. There are many dozens of threads about that driver here on the Forum and in the RA Knowledgebase.

Thanks. I'm well aware of the hardware/os issue. I posted a thread about 4months ago about it and you helped me figure it out. Thanks again!