what's the meaning of Micrologix PID .CVH?

if I set PID .cvh =0, override out to 0, and if I set pid .cvh =0, override pid out to 100?

Some context would be nice. Exactly which MicroLogix are you talking about. PID.CVH is the Control Variable High Limit in Percent. The valid values are 0-100. I am not sure what you mean by override PID Out. Can you fill in some details?

Stu....

In Controllogix, PID has Override bit to set pid output to special value regardless of the pid mode, I don't know if in Micrologix has some function in pid. As you said PID.CVH is the Control Variable High Limit in Percent, this is different with override status. Thanks a lot.
Some context would be nice. Exactly which MicroLogix are you talking about. PID.CVH is the Control Variable High Limit in Percent. The valid values are 0-100. I am not sure what you mean by override PID Out. Can you fill in some details?

Stu....