Loading a project to a tp177 via flash card

MadJustin

Hi,

Is it possible to load a project to a TP177 with a flash card and not have to do a transfer from PC? I have a customer that is out of town and has forgotten his user password for access levels and am trying to save myself a flight.

Thanks, Justin

You need an exactly similar panel in order to prepare a flashcard or to use the Prosave utillity.
If you do not have an exactly similar panel, consider to use the Pack&Go utility. It makes an download program to use onsite.

N.B. Set the number of false password retries to zero (0). That turns off that the user can become thrown off.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies, it looks pretty straightforward from the siemens support site link. Will give it try and let you know if i have any more issues.

Justin