Citect 7.1 SP3 with Siemens S7300-CP343-1

Amr Muhammed

I have problem with connecting citect with S7300 CP343-1 through PSDIRECT , i follow procedures of manual but i one of installation steps need to configure connection with Siemens Industrial Ethernet Driver Configurator (which i haven't it to install) , also no clear steps to configure the driver in Citect program

could any one help me in this issue

Amr
Senior System Engineer

Similar Topics

Dear all, Can I ask something ? I can't create any animation movement at equiptment design in my HMI can you tell me how to create this use a...
Replies
Views
I'm having issues getting Citect to communicate with a Micrologix 1400. I'm using the ABMLXEIP driver and followed the communications form in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom