OT: screen recorder

Banker

Hi
Iam looking for a free screen recorder program so i can record screen activity on a Scada pc. Any advice?:cool:

Banker

I'm not sure what your trying to do but how about this:

How do I use Problem Steps Recorder?

You can use Problem Steps Recorder to automatically capture the steps you take on a computer, including a text description of where you clicked and a picture of the screen during each click (called a screen shot). Once you capture these steps, you can save them to a file that can be used by a support professional or someone else helping you with a computer problem.

Check it out.
According to this page, Windows 7 comes with a built in Screen Recorder. I was just reading about it today, but I haven't tried it yet.
Command psr.exe