PV+ and FT View page?

dginbuffalo

Hello,
any suggestions on the most ideal way to make a "tabbed" page where each tab will bring up a differentlist of either control/monitoring items or setpoint parameters? should i just make 1 display with all the tabs and then copy that main display to multiple new displays? Seems like they probably have a slicker way to do it?

You could use a separate "button bar" display with a fixed position and always visible. It can be your tabs for screen navigation for the separate screens which will have a fixed position and height limited to the screen height minus the pixels for your "button bar" menu at the bottom.

On your "button bar" menu objects, by choosing no border (maybe draw your own lines on the three sides of a trapezoid shape and not the top) and by choosing colors that match the background color of each tab to each screen it would have the same visual effect.

You could use a separate "button bar" display with a fixed position and always visible. It can be your tabs for screen navigation for the separate screens which will have a fixed position and height limited to the screen height minus the pixels for your "button bar" menu at the bottom.

On your "button bar" menu objects, by choosing no border (maybe draw your own lines on the three sides of a trapezoid shape and not the top) and by choosing colors that match the background color of each tab to each screen it would have the same visual effect.

Okie,

I like that idea. I'm always looking for better ways to handle placement of the display navigation buttons. This seems like a nice,clean approach. I may try this in an upcoming project.

Cheers,
Dustin