Red Lion G315

sebraun

I have a G315 sitting on my desk. It is powered up and displaying the Red Lion logo and in the corner there is a "BOOT V67" message and the green PWR lite is flickering. It has been doing this for a couple of days now. I cannot seem to load anything to it. The Crimson 3.0 software has a box in the screen that says "Writing device loader update utility block 1". It has been doing this for a couple of days now as well.

Does anyone know how to reset this thing or get it off dead center?

S....

When you power up push the first and fourth button a screen will ask you if you want to reset the terminal

Tried that and every other button combo I could think of.
Which ones are the first and fourth? From the bottom starting at the Menu button or the top?
Thanks for the reply.....

Pressing the top two soft keys to reset the panel will only work once it has passed into runtime. It seems like your unit is stuck in the boot loader. The best option would be to get that unit back to us so we can take a look at it.

Thanks
Jeremy

Jeremy
Thanks for setting me straight. Does the first and fourth do anything? I don't know why but that is what I had in my head.

If the unit has C3 firmware loaded into it and you have cleared the database it will then prompt you to press the first and fourth keys to set an IP address if you want to load one.