External window call in Factory Talk

pabluende

Hi all.
I have a problem calling an external prog in Factory Talk.
I trying to do the following:
In order to use the RSView Enterprise File Viewer to view and export local data bases .dat into .csv, i set the command "AppStart" to open the explorer window directly in the log folder archive, and then select the file to open. The problem is that the window doesn´t appear as active window. I allready try with the "AppActivate" command but it did´t work.
I use Factory Talk SE 6.0 in Windows 7 pro.
Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
Good evening all! I hope you folks are doing alright today, as I've got a situation that I believe I've come up with a solution to but I wanted to...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm using Studio 5000 ver 30 to modify existing logic that has PID, and I want to be able to use an external/remote source as a setpoint...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, First I want to clarify, I am not actually installing an external watchdog timer on any equipment. I was drinking my coffee this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom