wonderware 9.5 question

doggo

Guys,
Working with a an older 9.5 app, all of a sudden im getting 'Error loading symbol' when I attempt to get into wmaker. Says it has 'incorrect version number" for each symbol folder in my app directory. And sure enough, the version for the entire app is gone, says 0.0. I dont think anything is messed up YET besides the resolution and app ver setting.

Anyway to extricate myself from this issue, besides going back to a previous version of the app?

No, that would make too much sense for WW to provide. FYI since I was time-limited I ended up going back to a previous version and re-doing work from that point. But, if anyone knows a quick way to recover from such an error (where Wmaker wont let you edit the app because it has lost/cant read the version info from symbol files or the version file, please chime in here...