FactoryTalk Redundancy

Stevie_S

Hi

I've had a system architecture handed to me from those wonderful people in the sales department, and I just need to double check something.

It's a redundant system with 2 RSView SE Servers, hopefully using v3.1. Can I put FactoryTalk on these two servers as well to achieve a bit of redundancy on the FactoryTalk side of things? Anybody done anything similar? I know it would be best to have two separate servers for a fully redundant FactoryTalk setup, but if both SE Servers were down then it would be game over anyway.

Besides, it's now too late/too close on costs to sneak another couple of servers in there.

Thanks

Steve

Similar Topics

This post is both a question (at the end), and maybe assist others with same issues. The detail on setting up FactoryTalk View SE V13 redundant...
Replies
Views
So, after adding a second PC, purchasing another server license and setting up to function as a redundant server for FTV SE, I think I've...
Replies
Views
Running redundancy for OPC topics (RSLinx Pro is the data server)...switched from primary to secondary so that I could add topics to the primary...
Replies
Views
Hi I've just set a pair of redundant servers and 2 clients in FT View SE. No problems there, but how can I display something on the view...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom