problem with keyence

simoinme

problem with Keyence

hello, I just joined this forum to ask for help with the programming of plc keyence. in Italy practically no one uses them and then I get lots of help nn except with guide ...
I now have a screen kvd30 kv40ad and now I will also take control of power for the stepper motor, but now I know already beginning programming.

There currently I am having problems with 2 main things:
1) doing the programming screen, even copying the programs driving the screen does not do as as example. I now have copied the example of the manual (page 11-5) but the screen does not write only count but let me c, although in the comments to customize the message I put in correctly. should also also writes on the other half of the screen but leave me the message that has the wrong values​​. how can I fix it? places the ladder you want to explain better?

2) I enter, the screen keyboard, a value of length in inches and then store doing a count of how many steps must me the stepping motor. and then build the ramps, but make that slow down and wait just before the reading of a photocell.
now I can not let you enter in this length Strich control the progress of the engine, and especially to do it slow and continue until the stop of the photocell. what advice can I give?

thanks for all