RL G306K - Bootv26 -V99

SLawson

One of our Red Lion G306K units starts up and shows the "Boot v26" then changes to "v99" and will sit there for days, never moving on to a program or error message. I can't seem to achieve any comunication with it via ethernet, and it does respond to ping from its IP.

Here's some background: I started at my current job as a genereal computer/netowrking guy. But since I know how to work a mouse, I "MUST BE A PLC GURU!" I have been learning the basic PLC terminology, and most of it corralates with other knowledge of computers and networking I have, their are a lot of specifics that I don't have. I appreciate your patience with all the forthcoming questions. :nodi:

Thanks again,
Steve

there is a probability that the internal battery is flat.
Or an internal board fault.
You have lost the internal memory - contact redlion - you will probably need to replace the screen