Unlocking an Omron CS PLC

Tonk

Have a machine with an Omron CS series PLC and I am unable to upload project spoke with supplier informs me that it needs a password which they are not willing to release saying code is proprietary. Anybody out there know a way of getting round this problem???

yes pay the supplier to make any adjustments. and never buy a machine that you even remotely plan to modify or work on for that matter that has proprietary code on it. let your vendors know this up front. If you plan on making improvements to this machine and feel you are 100% positive you understand how to do it just right your own code and talk to omron about wiping the memory so you can start fresh. If you meant does anyone know how to hack this your on the wrong site!
Best regards, Steve