VersaPro 1.5

buschjs

I have an issue of logic non-equality that I can only resolve if I can get my hands on a copy of VersaPro 1.5. I have done an exaustive search for a copy of this and I have only been able to come up with v2.01, v2.04, and v1.11. Does anyone have a copy that they would be willing to upload to an FTP site for me?

I have an issue of logic non-equality that I can only resolve if I can get my hands on a copy of VersaPro 1.5. I have done an exaustive search for a copy of this and I have only been able to come up with v2.01, v2.04, and v1.11. Does anyone have a copy that they would be willing to upload to an FTP site for me?
I bet you a cup of coffee that it still will not be "Equal".
More here.

I had this issue with Proficy when I would import VersaPro or Logic Master folders into it. All but twice I was able to upload(still showing NE) the download. For some reason I could upload to my hearts desire and even "verify" the logic and it would never change. DL it after you are sure you have it uploaded to fix this.