Mitsubishi FX

Karsten

Hello,

Please have a look at the attached picture of Mitsubishi FX.

What is the green terminal on the left with two wires?

Anyone recognize the circuit board on the left of the PLC? Is it some kind of positioning card?

P3180001.jpg

Hello,

Please have a look at the attached picture of Mitsubishi FX.

What is the green terminal on the left with two wires?

Anyone recognize the circuit board on the left of the PLC? Is it some kind of positioning card?

Cant tell from the photo, do you have positioning motors on the machine? Are they Stepper motors? if so it could be the feedback from steppers and the board may be the stepper control board. Regards Badger.

it is an RS485 Communication terminal strip.
it can be wired either as a 4 wire system or a 2 wire - note the terminating resistor
If you can take the card out of it's holder see what is on the back or sides for info

Last edited: