PowerFlex 700

Yohan

G'Day,

I am working with a PowerFlex 700 and want to display the motor current reading on a Panelplus 1200 via ethernet. Although I am just persuming (dangerous I know)this must be possible?

Ta

You could use the Datalinks in the drive to send the motor current to the PLC and save it in a float and then create a tag in the panelviewplus and display it.
No real need to use message unless all the Datalinks in the drive are used.

Alan

Similar Topics

I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
Looking for some assistance. I am very familiar with Yaskawa VFDs, but not so much with AB VFDs. I am working on some hardwired AB PowerFlex 700...
Replies
Views
Can someone with Drive Executive please save me a printout of the parameters for this drive in this file. I'm in a bind and would greatly...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was forced to replace a Powerflex 700 to a Powerflex 70 due to what is available. The digital input parameters (361-366) have a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom