Compactlogix scaling

ddeshi2

Hi all, I'm using 1769-L32E controller with 1769-IF16C, 1769-OF8C Input Output cards. I have configured all the channels of Input Output cards for Engineering Units. I have a Pressure control PID in my program and I'm confused as what values to enter for PV Unscaled Max., Unscaled Min and for CV Max at 100% , Min at 0%. As I configured my cards for Engineering units I think I should use 4000 and 20,000 as Min and Max Values( according to the manual)

PV: Unscaled Min. =4000, Unscaled Max. = 20000
Engineering Units Max.= 750 psi, Min. = 0 psi
CV: Min at 0% = 4000, Max at 100% = 20000

Attached are the pictures of my channel and PID configurations. Can anyone please take a look at them and tell me if I'm on the right path or not.

Thank you!

Ding

Analog IN configuration.jpg Analog OUT configuration.jpg Analog OUT Card Limits.jpg PID Scaling.jpg