is there any sofware to implement modbus slave device?????

swapnil

like using modscan we can use it as modbus master can we use it as slave????/
or is there any other sofware where we can send query through available master and to which it will reply?
i need it just for checking the master.
plz give me some urls from where i can get this software?
thank u

how to get the modbus address while conecting micrologix1200 PLC to a PC?

Sir, Could you please help me? I need to pull up temperature values from RS linx to Micrologix 1000 PLC using modbus. I've been trying for days now and i havent succeeded yet. I need help, Sir

I am using 1420 Emerson Smart gateway and 648 temperature transmitter connected to 3 wire RTD to get the temperature values. now i somehow need to get the values to the PLC using modbus, I've even checked the baud rate, parity for the gateway and PLC but it hasnt been of much use. I'm nearing the deadline for my submission. Please. Help me.

Thank You and Regards
Ashish