Need PLC program converted to PDF

Here you go. I split the files due to file size limits.

P.S.
@ Mickey,
I believe your files have some LAD files missing.

Last edited:
I have a Micrologix 1500 LRP24BWA . I also have a 1784-PCMK/B card I would like to use with it. What cable do I need to connect from the PCMK to the PLC? I have a cable we used to connect to PLC 5s that is a 1784-PCM5/b. It doesn't seem to fit in Comm port 0. I do have an RS232 port on my computer. I have another cable we used for PLC5s that has a 25 pin male D shell connector on one end and a 9 pin female on the other. No number on it. There are 8 pins on the 25 pin connector used.

i'm too young for the plc 5 advice but if you have an RS232 port on the SLC you should be able to direct connect using just a null model 5$ serial cable ?

The 1784-PCMK/B card is for DH+ and DH485 communication. Your ML1500 has 2 serial ports, you do not need the 1784-PCMK card to communicate with your ML1500. Your processor has 2 serial ports one 8 pin one 9 pin. Simply use a null-modem cable from your computer to the processor. See PDF below for more on the cables.

The cable you have is for DH+ networks, it's a good thing it did not fit you could have damaged the serial port on your ML1500.

Last edited:
Disreguard the last question. I have SIMULATOR. QUESTION. I have a used 1500 I would like to train on. It had 4 I/O modules connected to it. Processor plus sub base no 1764-24BWA. Will I have to configure the I/O to just use the processor and sub base? How do I do that?