problem with cnc fagor 8025

mamadoo95

HI EVERYBODY, I HAVE A CNC PUNCH MACHINE OPERATING WITH A CNC FAGOR 8025, A PLC OF GE-FANUC 90-30,THE MACHINE WAS WORKING FINE UNTIL THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM HAPPENED:
WHEN THE MACHINE STARTS UP THE GENERAL TEST IS PERFORMED BUT PASSED IS NOT DISPLAYED, THE FOLLOWING ERRORS ARE DISPLAYED:
094: PARITY T, G53-G59 ERROR.
099: PARITY Ms.
so any suggested solution will be appreciated.

You should check the machine's manual for this as they appear to be application errors and not controller errors.

Fagor Error N=32

Hello All,

I have an old Dardi Waterjet running on a Fagor 8036mr controller. I believe one of the operators fat fingered a command and deleted some critical information for the machine start up. I am now getting "Detected Error N= 32, CNC :progs (00004680)" on start up and unable to move any further- attatched image to this post. I have imaged the processor from one of our other Waterjets and hope to overwrite the corrupted or missing file. Has anyone dealt witht his before? I usually deal w integrating PLCs and servos etc, but I am unfamiliar with the CNC side of this machine. Just hoping someone has potentially seen this issue in the past and was able to fix it. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

ESlanis

fagor_fault.jpg