Product Selection Toolbox

Tim Ganz

I just instaled product selection toolbox on a new machine today with all apps and all options and it is doing the updates via the current program updater app.

It seems really slow but I have a lightning fast connection. Does anyone know if this is throttled by the program itself and if it can be changed? This thing has been going for 4.5 hrs to download 120.4 Mb of data total for all apps.

There's also 1 GB of extra product info that I usually don't download. The connection is slow for me a s well.

The website that updater uses (raise.rockwellautomation.com) is down for me.

Methinks all the people returning from Automation Fair are trying to get the latest information at the same time. :p

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Respected Members; I am going to design the PLC control system. The requirement as under: 1. Input/ Out put modules are SIL 2 certified. 24...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm looking for some opinions and Ideas for guarding the product entrance of a palletizing robot cell. Please see the attached...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue opening a project in TIA Portal v16. When the file is opening, I get the message that says "Optional products used in the...
Replies
Views
I am new to Siemens, and just looking into their HMI software. Does Siemens have a product similar to FactoryTalk View SE? I am looking to have...
Replies
Views
I am speccing out a system for some burner controls and the customer has two SLC500s that will need to be upgraded. There is no distributed IO. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom