C7-635 touch HMI help required!!!

mominmechan

Hi im a fresh mechatronics engineer, new on job. Im supposed to copy the program from one Simatic C7-635 touch to another. The program blocks i can do. Have uploaded them already, ready to download. But i can't figure out how to copy the HMI program.
im using Simatic Step 7 V5.4
and the program of the HMI is supposed to be on ProTool.
I have a PC Adapter USB for communicating through MPI.
Also do i have to download the programs for both separately or can i integrate the protool program into the step 7 project and download just that.....

Your detailed answer will be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have purchased one SIMATIC C7-635 Touch,but with that i did not get any CD,Software,Documentation,manuals. Is anyone have idea.Don't...
Replies
Views
i have a broblem with C7 635 touch the touch screen was broken i couldnot upload the OP program i contact siemens and they said if you couldnt go...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a *C7 635 KEY* combined PLC/HMI. I need to move a full panel with this Unit on the door from a production area due to a water issue. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anybody know what software would be required to interigate a c7-635? and also if it is possible without having the original program?
Replies
Views
Hi, How can i configure a SIMATIC c7-635 in DPV0 Master. I'm new to this please suggest me.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom