VIPA MMC cards

Can you use any MMC card to expand the work memory of the VIPA system 300 CPUs. I.E. there a utility available to format normal MMC card to be used on the system 300 CPU's. We have gone over the onbord memory of our 314.

From what I've heard and what they calim (Vipa that is) you could.
I haven't done it myself.
I'd buy a brand name memory card though instead of a cheap one!

Can you use any MMC card to expand the work memory of the VIPA system 300 CPUs. I.E. there a utility available to format normal MMC card to be used on the system 300 CPU's. We have gone over the onbord memory of our 314.

As far (short) as I know, the 'memory extension' is a code on the MMC that utilizes more of the built-in memory. I recon they have made this complicated and very hard to hack. I would anyhow buy the MMC from Vipa.

Kalle