OPC Alarms & Events SIMATIC NET 8.0 C#.NET

awnet

Hi All,

I have a question about OPC Alarm & Event with SIMATIC NET
V8.0.

I have a SCADA C#.NET and I want to visualize the alarms from a PLC CPU 300.

To get help for my project,I found and used this document "26548467_OPC_AE_DOKU_V10_e.pdf" from Siemens.

I tested plc and pc .net C# application , but the problem is that I cannot modify the text message of the alarm. So I can see only ALARM1, ALARM2, etc.. instead for example "ALM1 High Temperature Water".

This document is for siamtic net v6.4 in particular. It tells to use scores7.msg file to configure block related message.

I used sfc17 like the document shows.

The question is I cannot find the scores7.msg in the s7bin folder of the SIMATIC NET 8.0 directory file like the document shows and I cannot browse the opcsimaticnet in opc scout v10.

What do I mistake ? o_O

Thank you for help