RSLogix Micro Starter Lite

Narlin

Lifetime Supporting Member
Since we mostly use MicroLogix, it is convenient to have Micro Starter Lite and RSLinx on several machines. However, i have just re-discovered that Lite doesn't permit including the Cross Reference Report as an option. It is greyed out all the time. Anyone have any insight as to why that might be? Its not a problem, just an inconvenience to have to switch machines(to one with paid software) to print a X-Ref report.

narlin

That's why it's called "Micro Starter Lite" and it's also free. You get what you pay for.

Not even the paid for starter has that.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, first assignment with A-B stuff. The CPU is a MicroLogix 1000. Have a serial interface, so RS Linx Classic to edit the driver (AB-DF1) with...
Replies
Views
Oh, I hope someone can help! I have one little problem holding me up from studying this weekend. I'm using Rslogix micro starter light, it's a...
Replies
Views
I am using RSlogix Micro Starter for a personal project and currently have it installed on a desktop computer. Soon I will be moving my project...
Replies
Views
I've created a test program in Micro Starter Lite and attempting to set up communications with the emulator and run the program. In the...
Replies
Views
Well, the title kind of speaks for itself, but I'm curious if the micro starter lite version of logix 500 is still around, every link I've tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom