Error messages in FTVME but looks ok?

DairyBoy

The attached bmp is my runtime comms setup for a PV+1000 application. As far as I can make out it's identical to my previous (and first FTVME) project.

On completing the MER file generation, I'm getting:

[FONT=&quot]WARNING: Unconfigured shortcut detected. Shortcut name = "plc". Description: The system has detected that the noted shortcut has not been associated with a device on the Runtime (Target) tab. If the application makes use of this shortcut, then runtime errors will be detected and logged when the application attempts to use that shortcut.[/FONT]

Must be wood-for-the-trees, but it looks identical to my other project. :unsure:

Go down two steps and highlight the Processor itself, then click Apply to associate the Processor with the RSLinx Enterprise Shortcut.

Even though the Ethernet port is physically "onboard" the CompactLogix, it still uses a backplane object that makes it logically identical to a ControlLogix in Slot 0.