MX4 to Q06HCPU Serial Communication

mkko

I want to perform serial communication between MX$ SCADA and Q06HCPU using the serial port present on the CPU Module. However , my attempts have been unsuccessful until now.
Could anyone please let me know whether such communication is possible/ impossible. If it is possible ,are there any special settings that I need to do ?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone,... anyone could help me find the Mitsubishi MX4 Scada software, really need it,.. Thx before...
Replies
Views
I am using Mitsubishi MX4 (Citect SCADA) I am starting a new project shortly and wondered if you could help I am trying to create individual...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am doing a project using powermeter to check the current, voltage and power from a PLC. One project in the MX4 SCADA can communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello Apologies if this is a stupid question with an obvious answer. In what way does the cheaper "500 point display client license" version...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to automatically write tag values to a Q-series via ethernet. Approx 30tags evry 10mins.? Ethernet comms is in and working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom