Siemens S120 EPOS basici positioner : modulus

Plc_User

I have to commision a servosystem with S120 Epos function.
It concerns a continuous rotating chain that has pusher connected to it. The position is expressed as milimeter, for the position of the pushers connected to the chain.
So each complete rotation of the chain, the position has to be reset to 0 again.
For this I suppose using a 'modulus' is the right way?
As an example : the motor is directly coupled (whithout gearbox) to a chainwheel with 10 teeth and the chain has a total of 200 theeth. Then I suppos I can setup p2504 (motor revolutions) to 200 and p2505 (load revolutions) to 10, p2506 (LU per load revolution) will then be set to the total chain length. In that way if I make a little mistake in p2506 (callibration error) it will not increment each load revolution, but will be the same every load revolution ?
I suppose this is the right way to set it up?
As second example, the same situation, but now a chaindrive with 13 teeth at the motor and 100 teeth at the the final axis, is placed between the motor and the chain of the previous example.
In this case I suppose I can let p2506 the same as before, but p2504 will be : 200x100=20000, and p2505 will be 10x13= 1300.
Is this correct? Will my length error still be the same each load revolution?